You might not know it yet but oral health means overall health. The vital part here is mouthwash!
This item removes and reduces plaque, fights bacteria and aids in between dental cleanings. Also leaves the mouth clean and breath minty.
Cavities can be cured with good oral care and diets.
These are the benefits of using a homemade mouthwash:
- It is cheap ( You can make your own homemade mouthwash using simple and inexpensive ingredients and still get amazing results)
- You control items- remove tartar with all natural items
- Chemical-free- the market ones have chemicals, colors, preservatives, flavors…
Here you will read about the best cheap, effective and good mouthwash with baking soda.
The sodium bicarbonate is the best cleaner for oral hygiene.
It bleaches and removes stains, and is used for brushing too. Also kills bacteria, microbes, tartar, removes bad breath and cavities.
How to make it?
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup warm water
- Mix the baking soda with the salt
- Soak the toothbrush in warm water ant then spread the mixture over
- Rub the teeth thoroughly, spit, and repeat the process
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide with warm water t create a mouthwash
- Swish solution in the mouth for a minute and then spit
- Use a toothpick to get rid of the tartar between the teeth
- Rinse with cold water
- Always spit out the mouthwash to avoid bad items
- For best oral care brush teeth 3 times daily with good pastes
- Spicy foods work up the saliva glands to sanitize the